Traditional Country Pubs in the centre of the village and at the Heart of the Community.
Serving Traditional Ales - Theakstons, John Smiths, Daleside, Lagers, wines & Spirits.
Catering for Parties and Functions
The Yorkshire Hussar Inn, named after the Yorkshire Hussar Regiment - 'Hussar' meaning
Mounted Cavalry - formed on 13th August 1794 was based in Northallerton. Mr & Mrs
James Brayshaw ‘Jim & Ishbel’ moved into the Pub in May 1947 and later developed
the Caravan Park in the 1950s. We know the buildings date back to the 16th century
but did not become a public house until 1850, before then the Bar was a Butchers
Shop and the Lounge was a Blacksmith Shop & Wash houses for the adjoining cottages.